Explore the incredible content captured with ProRes RAW, Atomos and a myriad of ProRes RAW supported cameras from Canon, Sony, FujiFilm, Panasonic and more.
- Explore this Behind-the-Scenes video featuring the making of the short film “An Invitation – A Color the Trails Story” filmed in glorious 8K Apple ProRes ...Learn more
Join us from capture to post as we explain Asynchronous Switching, ProRes RAW, HDR and discuss editing techniques, best practice for post production & grading and much more.
- Pete O’Hara adventure filmmaker and photographer based in the Canadian Rockies talks about his passion: outdoor exploration and creation. Understand how he got ...Learn more
- We spend a lot time talking about ProRes RAW and the latest cameras, but that’s not all we do! Ninja V remains a versatile and reliable tool for filmmaker...Learn more
Discover how Atomos Creators and friends set up their rigs to get the most from their cameras, lighting, media, monitors and so much more.
- In this #MyAtomosRig video top wedding videographer Agne Harris talks us through the ‘handy dandy’ Sony A7 III setup she uses for her daily work. ...Learn more
The Create series shows how skilled and passionate filmmakers & creatives use our gear to tell their amazing stories. Are you an aspiring filmmaker? Tag us on social and we could be showcasing your work next!
- The team at Golpe Filmes have been one of the first to shoot in ProRes RAW with the Sony FX6 combined with the recently released Ninja V Pro Kit. The results ar...Learn more
- In this Atomos Academy presentation DP Elle Schneider gives her insights into shooting music videos on a budget and how she used the Nikon Z6 with Atomos Ninj...Learn more