My Atomos Rig: Antònio Morais of Golpe Films
Join António Morais DOP, cinematographer and photographer as he talks us through his #MyAtomosRig and showcases his work and some of his previous Atomos products. António Morais is a Director of photography, cinematographer, photographer and university professor. He is a guest member of the Associação de Imagem Portuguesa, a Independent Certified Expert (ICE) of Sony, Sony Ambassador and Fujinon Ambassador.
Since 2018 he has been a managing partner and D.P. at Golpe Films production house. Since the beginning of his academic career he has been part of several shooting teams in numerous short films, feature films, documentaries and TV shows as Director of photography. He has worked in all types of productions in the Middle East (Jordan, Yemen, Palestine, Israel, Lebanon and Egypt).
Lights (not shown or talked about)
- Rayzr7 300D fresnel led + Softbox
- Rayzr7 200BM fresnel led + Softbox
- Rayzr MC120 RGBWW led panel
- F&V Z800s bicolor led panel
- F&V Z400s + Softbox bicolor led panel
- Aputure MC RGBWW led panel
- Aputure AL-MX bicolor led panel
- Aputure MX9 bicolor led panel
About the artist
Spark a creative journey.
Join the Atomos Community.
Get the latest insights, offers and events delivered to your inbox.