TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Black Month Ninja 2023 Promotion hereafter referred to as the “Promotion”) is promoted by Atomos Global PTY, whose registered address is 700 Swanston Street, Level 6, Carlton, Victoria 3053, Australia (the “Promoter”).
2. This promotion refers exclusively to the purchase of an AtomOS 11 Ninja or Ninja Ultra between 9th November and 30th November 2023, inclusive.Claimants have until 31st December 2023 to claim the promotional item, a Ninja Accessory Kit.
2.1 If a product is on back-order, you must show that you ordered the qualifying product during the promotional period and you were not able to receive the product due to back-order status. Do not send purchase orders as proof of purchase. You can apply for an exception once the product has been received. Each claim will be evaluated to ensure all other terms and conditions have been meet.
2.2 All incomplete claims will be automatically rejected and must be completed and resubmitted to be processed. A claim is considered incomplete if it matches one or more of the following criteria: missing any information requested on the claim form, missing serial numbers, missing proof of purchase documents, invoice with invalid purchase date.
2.3 To qualify for the Promotion, participants must purchase a new (not second hand) qualifying product from an authorized Atomos reseller during the promotion period. Claims relating to products purchased before or after the promotion period will be deemed invalid.
2.4 Resellers cannot claim the promotional item on behalf of the end user. The end user will then make the claim directly with Atomos.
2.5 All qualifying products must be new and genuine Atomos products. Purchases of second hand, refurbished or reconditioned products or products which are counterfeit or infringe the intellectual property rights of Atomos in any way will NOT qualify for this Promotion.
3. To claim your promotional item, please go to the CLAIM FORM and follow the instructions.
4. The Promoter will not process a claim if the participant cannot provide an image of the purchase receipt or invoice.
5. If the purchase receipt or invoice doesn’t show the serial number of the Ninja or Ninja Ultra unit, participants should provide along with the purchase receipt or invoice a picture of the unit’s serial number.
6. The Promoter will not be held responsible or liable for any technical, hardware, software, server, website or other failures or damage of any kind, to the extent that this prevents the participant from or otherwise obstructs the participant to enter in the Promotion. Claims made by fax, telephone or email will NOT be accepted. Illegible, incomplete or altered claim forms will be deemed void, as will claim forms not completed in accordance with these terms and conditions.
7. Upon submission of your online registration, your claim will be verified. Participants will be sent an automated email to confirm the receipt of their Promotion claim and the next steps of the claim process.
PRIVACY & DATA PROTECTION
9. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all claims to protect itself against fraudulent, invalid or repetitive claims including, without limitation, to require the participant to prove that it did not return the product within the period of 28 days from the date of delivery. Claims for returned products, bad faith or fraudulent entries or claims that otherwise do not meet these terms and conditions, will be invalidated.
10. The Ninja Accessory Kit offered under this Promotion is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and there is no cash, credit or product alternative available.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time and to amend or withdraw this promotion at any time.
12. Only ONE claim per qualifying product purchased can be made.
13. This Promotion is not available in conjunction with any other offer or promotion and is valid while stocks last.
14. By claiming the Ninja Accessory Kit applicants will be deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions.
15. Duties and local taxes may be applied locally to claimants from countries outside European Union Customs state members and or US Customs Union.
16. The Promotion excludes demo units, education units, prizes, giveaways and RMA replacement items.