Support for the newly introduced Atomos Cloud Studio Subscription Tiers
Changes to Frame.io C2C Implementation
- Changes to RTMP Streaming Implementation
Refer to the AtomOS Lite 10.05.00 Release Notes for more information on the features, improvements, and known limitations.
Firmware Update Procedure:
Atomos recommends that your Zato CONNECT is plugged into a USB-C PD power adapter (>20W) or is connected to a freshly charged battery before commencing the firmware update. If you already own a Ninja V or V+, you can also use the NP-F battery eliminator and power supply shipping with either of them, as it’s also compatible with Zato CONNECT.
- Factory Reset your Zato CONNECT via the “Reset Device” button in the About Device menu within the General tab to prepare it for the new update.
- Format an SD Card in exFAT or FAT32 via a computer or the Zato CONNECT. You can find more information on compatible SD Cards via this link.
- Download the latest version of AtomOS Lite from: https://my.atomos.com.
- Unzip the compressed package and move the .BIN file to the SD Card’s root directory.
- Ensure that your Zato CONNECT is powered off.
- Insert the SD Card into the Zato CONNECT’s SD Card slot.
- Connect a fully charged battery or USB PD power adapter (>20W) to the Zato CONNECT.
- Press the power button to reboot.
- Zato will go through several update screens and will initially show the Atomos logo without a progress bar.
- The device will reboot several times throughout the update process and will reboot after the installation is complete.
- After the Zato reboots, you’ll be presented with a welcome message, detailing the new features introduced in this release.
Note: Factory resetting your device before or after updating your Zato CONNECT is mandatory to ensure that all the new features introduced in this release work properly.