The 12 Days of Ninja - Terms and Conditions
- There is no purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
- By entering the 12 Days of Ninja you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
- The prize draw is being hosted by Atomos Global, who will randomly select the daily winners.
ELIGIBILITY TO ENTER
- There is no age limit on entrants.
- In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so, and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
- A maximum of one entry per individual per day is permitted. The prize draw will take place on: 02/01/2023
- Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- The prize draw is free to enter and adheres to the terms and conditions set out by Atomos.
HOW TO ENTER
- Go to the Atomos website atomos.com and open the 12 Days of Ninja advent calendar link.
- Behind each “door” one prize is listed for each of the twelve (12) days. See THE PRIZES.
- Each “door” will be open for twenty-four hours (24) each day.
- The competition will commence on December 12th 00:00hrs (GMT) and end on December 24th 10:59hrs (GMT)
- Enter your full name and email address, press submit to enter the draw for that day to be eligible.
- Atomos will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
- One prize will be given on each day of the draw from the following vendors: Atomos, Adobe, Apple, Manfrotto, Nanlite, Peak Design, RØDE & SmallRig.
- The Grand Prize draw is for an Apple iPad Pro M2 256GB.
- The prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of Atomos regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- One winner will be chosen daily by random draw performed by a computer process and overseen by Atomos.
- All entrants from days one (1) to twelve (12) will be placed into the final draw.
- All winners will be notified by email.
- By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by Atomos for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- Once the winner has been chosen by a random draw performed by a computer, Atomos will then contact the winner by email up to two times.
- If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second email, they will forfeit their right to the prize, and Atomos reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
RECEIPT OF THE PRIZE
- Atomos will send the final prize package to the winner by postal services.
- Please allow up to six (6) weeks for delivery of the prize or alternative collection or delivery arrangements may be made through mutual agreement.
- Postal winner will need to provide proof of ID.
- Frame.io subscription winners will receive their prize via email.
DATA PROTECTION AND PUBLICITY
- You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by Atomos for the purposes of administering the prize draw, for those purposes as defined within our privacy notice and the terms and conditions as stated by frame.io
- All personal information shall be used in accordance with Atomos’ Privacy Notice.
- Atomos does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize.
- Atomos does not provide any form of practical or IT support for this prize. On receipt, all responsibilities relating to warranty and the product are that of the prize winner.
- Atomos reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian Law as the prize draw will be held and managed by Atomos Global Pty.